


It just smells, looks and feels like summer! I love it. The heat doesn't get to me, I have really enjoyed it. Brandon and I had a great, relaxing weekend. When these utopian moments happen, it is really refreshing. We were able to run all our errands in the morning, then spend some time at the beach where Seth played with the sand. Brandon boogie boarded for a while. Later on I went swimming and then we played games that night with some friends. Did I mention that Seth has been SOOOOOOOOOO good?? He did fabulous at Disneyland on Friday despite
a lack of naps. Same thing on Sat. with our beach trip. Best of all, he actually sat through all 3 meetings of church and I didn't have to go out at all. That was the icing on the cake of a weekend.
a lack of naps. Same thing on Sat. with our beach trip. Best of all, he actually sat through all 3 meetings of church and I didn't have to go out at all. That was the icing on the cake of a weekend.
4 comments:
I am so jealous!!! What a fun weekend. You guys all look great. We miss you!
How fun!!! Seth is soooo adorable. He is growing up entirely too fast. It looks like you had a great time. :)
fun.
ps we'd love to come visit sometime. how's the 31st? let me know.
Post a Comment