Sunday, June 29, 2008

Clapping!!

This video is about a month old, however I get a kick out of it and thought it deserved a post. My taping skills are poor to say the least. This video came about because I had been watching Seth working on clapping for days, and he finally got it. At times his hands look like polar opposites on magnets, and his face is so focused. He is much better at clapping now, and does it all the time.

3 comments:

Annalisa said...

i like how he had to pull his hands apart at the beginning and so cool that he's getting big. fun when they learn new things.

Brooke Allen said...

Jenika, Seth is so adorable! I loved the clapping video...he was definitely concentrating on it. I love looking at your blog and being updated. You seem so happy with your new family. Love you

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I can't believe I stumbled onto your blog. You guys look great...man, Jenika you haven't changed at all... you look awesome.