Saturday, July 12, 2008

Project Runway!!


4 days until Project Runway!!! I love, love, love this show and all the drama and crying that goes along with it. I don't think that Brandon shares the same sentiments. Bravo shows reruns like crazy, and I watched season two's finale. I swear the episode where they visit Santino's home, is filmed here in the Meadows!!! Don't believe me, watch it! He gives a shot of the outside of the complex at night.


5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I love love love project runway too! We should have a party! Haha. I don't know that I want to live in the same complex as Santino...he drove me nuts!!! I celebrated when he was kicked off! I hope this season will be FIERCE!

Annalisa said...

i love project runway. its what inspired me to make a reversible skirt. still need to put buttons on it though and wear it. lol.

The Hockmans said...

Yeah, I did my blog yesterday and then I clicked on Brittany's and saw the same pattern, didn't know you had the same one too, funny. My cousin had the same song playing as mine too and that was it, I had to change everything. I was thinking about you today, don't know why. I wish we lived closer, that would be great to see you in SB. Hope all is well!

Alison said...

I'm so glad I saw your blog today or I would have missed the first episode. I love this show. I can't wait to see what they come up with this season.

pennyman said...

Until they blow up a hatch or make an island disappear - I'm not interested. Enjoy.