Sunday, October 19, 2008

OvErLoAd!!!

Forgive me for overloading you with pictures but a first birthday is really important (to a mom, not the baby:)  Seth's first birthday is this Wednesday but Brandon will be in Florida all week so we decided to do it this Saturday.  We had it at Fox Hills Park with an animal theme.  Our friend's little girl was born a few days before Seth so we did it jointly.  How fun is that!  Seth and Eve may have been timid about their cakes at first, but once they tasted it they dug into their cakes with gusto.  We had a great time.  Enjoy the barrage!  


<

6 comments:

The Ericksons said...

We had so mich fun! Happy birthday Seth!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Seth! I can't believe he's already a year old! Time sure flies.

Annalisa said...

those cupcakes are SO darn cute! i'm glad his first birthday was so great. smiles!!!

Reeve family said...

I can't believe Seth is 1!

chadandsydney said...

All I can say is to Freakin Cute!!! I never got my invite though...

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

I love it!!! Yeah, Seth is 1. I really feel like it was just the other day that we got to meet little Seth. He is so amazing and it is so fun to watch you be the incredible mother I knew you would be. I miss the convienance of being so close and that we didn't get to be there to help you celebrate. I would do all I can not to miss his 2nd. :) Bonnie