Sunday, March 29, 2009

Read 'em and weep!

yes, that is me sitting at the top of our family March Madness Group!  (I'll enjoy it while it lasts!)
Group Results
RNKENTRY, OWNERR64R32S16E8FFNCPPRTOTALPCTCHAMPION
1jenika, J. Davis2102802401600072089097.1UNC
2andiddavis 1, A. Davis220280280800024086094.5Pittsburgh
3Brado Potato, B. Davis230280240800056083090.3UNC
4Princes Clarie, B. Davis220280240800072082088.4Connecticut
-Kayla "The Real Deal", G. Davis220280240800072082088.4Connecticut
6Kristin, G. Davis2102402001600072081084.8UNC
7Kyle "Iceman" Davis, G. Davis250260200800072079079.9Oklahoma
8LB Sweet and Innocent, b. davis240260200800072078077.0Michigan St
-tipperdogchow 1, T. Davis200260240800024078077.0Memphis
10The Big M, T. Davis210280200800024077073.9Louisville
11lukethejuke1 1, L. Davis23028024000056075067.1UNC
-Samantha "Baller" Davis, G. Davis23028024000024075067.1Louisville
13In trouble with Mom Again, B. Davis240220200800072074063.4UNC
-Bekka "Pink" Davis, G. Davis200260200800072074063.4UNC
15LB is Condescending, B. Davis25024024000056073059.4UNC
-Heather "Mommy" Davis, G. Davis210240200800072073059.4Connecticut
17grandmacool, L. Davis21026016080008071051.4Duke
18Overthrow Lady Bryn!, B. Davis23026020000024069043.3Memphis
-Grandpa Rock, L. Davis23026020000024069043.3Memphis
20Jenny, B. Davis2102602000008067035.5Louisville
-Porter Dog Davis, T. Davis19028020000056067035.5UNC
22No nickname Davis, G. Davis210280160000065028.3Syracuse
23Greg "lefty" Davis, G. Davis22022020000024064025.0Louisville
-Miss Ellie Girl, b. davis22018016080008064025.0Kansas
25Trentman, B. Davis2502001600008061017.0UCLA
26Ethan E for show, T. Davis240160160000805608.5Memphis
27Sadie Bunny, G. Davis17080000002500.3Cornell
28Ianator, G. Davis

3 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

Funny! It was fun to catch up on your blog just now. I hear you about how it's hard to find time to be productive with kids. I'm struggling to get anything done with 2 now.

Annalisa said...

lol. great job. i have no idea what "march madness" is but great job.

Annalisa said...

March Madness is Basketball, am I right? LOl. Happy birthday to Brandon!!