Don't look so surprised. Yes, I made my own jam and homemade wheat bread. Actually, it was a joint effort. I have been feeling very blah (for lack of a better adjective). Prepare yourself, I am about to whine. I apologize in advance. Brandon has been gone a lot in the past month, and when he is here he is busy with his calling. This leaves me with Seth all day, who has been sick and fussy for weeks on end. While I love to be with him, I have been aching for a change, break, vacation... I can't quite pinpoint what I want. Either way, on Saturday ( Brandon's first day back/day off) he had to prepare for stake conference, leaving me home all day alone with Seth. As he left, I was feeling pretty down. (Don't worry, I'll put away my violin now:) I got a text from Britt and Katie suggesting that we make bread and jam. It was so nice to hang out with the girls, let the kids play, and be productive. Not to mention we are reaping the fruits of our labors every time I sit down with a piece of fresh bread with strawberry jam on it. Thanks girls it was fun, and just what I needed at the time.
I though I would add a bit of eye candy to this blog. Seth likes to sit on anything his height, including our fence rail. It is pretty cute! He just sits there, so I had to snap a shot of it.
3 comments:
He is a stud. I am reaping the rewards of our labors too, although my body probably isn't. Oh well.
yum! sorry to hear your husband has been gone a lot, I understand, mine's gone for 6 months!!! I whine sometimes too, it helps =)
Yes whining is definately valid. Especially when kids are sick! Mine have been sick too and it's really exhausting, but I have had my husband around to help me,and I still whine;)It is so nice to have other moms to hang out with and to get a break while your kids entertain eachother. I love the guitar pics.
Post a Comment