Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tradition!

The Holiday Season is all about tradition for me!  I love the traditions we have created with friends in Southern California.  

Making failed gingerbread houses
A trip to The Grove and Maggianos

 A Sunday walk in Sleepy Hollow (Torrance) to look at the Christmas Lights, always wishing we has thought to bring Hot Chocolate (3 years and have yet to learn...)



 Crashing the Meadow's Apartments' Christmas Party because they have the best Santa Around (although we skipped this year due to sick kids)
Disneyland to enjoy the fake Snow that can nearly bring me to tears after the firework show (don't even try to tell me I'm lame!)

TRADITION! 

3 comments:

Anita said...

Fun, Fun!! We stopped attempting gingerbread houses a couple years ago...I can never get the frosting right!! I LOVE Christmas traditions...and they just get more fun as the kids get older (I'm not sure that will be true when they are teenagers though!).

Caitlyn said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of Christmas fun! I hope you are doing well and wish our paths/timing crosses one of these days so we can meet little Emery!

Annalisa said...

We're probably headed to Disneyland for the first ever time for the boys on Geoff's birthday...if it really happens, we'd love to stop by and say Hi while we're in town.