Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Proof


I had a celeb sighting that actually made me excited.  Partly because I recognized him (which I don't really do) and because of who it was.  I take Seth to a gymnastics class once a week.  A week or so ago I sad next to this dude and I thought I recognized him but couldn't quite place it.  I knew he played a villain and he had a thick British accent as well.  It is Jason Isaacs, who plays Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter and is in the new Awake TV show where he does and American accent.  He sat there with his ipad reading lines and mouthing them to himself.  The following week he had headphones on as well as he practices.  I snapped a quick photo but didn't want to make a fool of myself since I have been seeing him there pretty regularly now.  Fun...

1 comment:

Anita said...

I love that show Awake! I started watching it and knew the main character was from Harry Potter, but I had to look online to see which character because I didn't recognize him at all!! Pretty cool to see him in person:)