Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meme's House






We just took a trip to Sandy, Utah to visit my grandma, Meme. I love going there because her house always has such a special feeling about it, and so many fun memories. We had a blast. Seth got to meet my awesome aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a great family dinner on Sunday with 22 people. We also got to see where my grandpa is buried and leave him some flowers. That was pretty special because we missed his funeral when Seth was born. Meme and I also were able to go to the U to see my cousin Rachael sing. She is so talented...I was glad I got to see that. On Sunday morning the time change kind of caught us by surprise. We almost missed church:) oops. We drove up Little Cottenwood Canyon to the snow and played around for a while. Seth ate his first snow! His expression was pretty funny. The rest of our trip was filled with scones, coco toast, a trip to Thanksgiving point, and Cabellas. I can't wait to go back in the summer to visit meme!




2 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Its so funny to see you guys in winter clothes! Thats not common around here. I am glad you had fun and you got to see where we came from...haha!

The Hockmans said...

Miss you guys. I feel like we are missing out on so much. Hope all is well. visit soon, yeah? You are always welcome.
Janese