Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend!!




We had a great weekend. We went with Chad and Britt to the Getty Villa in Malibu. It was pretty awesome. You can't beat the location. All the sculptures were stunning, and I love the references to the greek/roman mythological stories. The Herakles (Hercules) room was my favorite, along with the crazy mosaics. This being said, I still think that I like the Getty on the hill better because it has so many paintings. To top off the day we went to the best pizza place ever...Manhattan Beach Pizza! I ordered their Hawaiian pizza more times than I can remember when I was prego:) Paige and Seth both got to suck on carrot sticks. They thought that was the best treat ever. As for the parents, we got ice cream sundaes across the street. Both these places have my recommend. If any of you haven't gone there yet, it makes for a fun outing...not to mention it is on the beach and you can walk off all those calories when you finish!

1 comment:

The Ericksons said...

That was a fun weekend. Those pictures of Seth are just so cute. I love them. Its a good thing Paige has such a handsome friend. Hey Brandon's party was really fun. Thanks! I will be playing guitar hero a lot now thanks to you. You will have to kick me out!