Friday, September 18, 2009

sharing

I just put Seth down for a nap and decided to take a few moments to check my email and blog before I started in on my "to do" list. I have not checked it in a while, so there were many updates. More times than I can count, after having read my friends' blogs (and sometimes things on fb) I am often inspired to do some of the same things you have been doing, or just try harder at some of the goals I have. I am so happy to have such uplifting friends who are always sharing what they are up to (the good and the difficult). Weather it is recipes, crafts, ideas of places to go, trials written about, joys and woes of kids, or activities, I am thankful for shared thoughts. I was always told "you become who your friends are." Well, I sure hope so! You make me do better and try harder when I feel in a rut or am just flat out of ideas. What a good way to re-focus and get new ideas...just poach off of friends:) jk

3 comments:

kt said...

I know we can all say the same thing about you.

Annalisa said...

yah, i totally agree. i like being your friend. (its why i went to a u-pick raspberry field with the boys, totally inspired by your outing). smiles!!!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I've been gone for awhile but it was great to catch up on your blog. You'll be able to exercise in no time. This time you'll be pushing two in a stroller. If you ever want ideas for working out with 2 kiddos let me know. I've learned how to be creative but I'm actually working out harder than I ever have.